Electro-Lymphatic Therapy (Lymphatic Drainage)
DID YOU KNOW?
- the lymphatic system plays a vital role in the immune function.
- according to research, most overweight women and men have sluggish lymphatic systems, and getting the lymph to run smoothly again is key to losing weight and feeling great.
- many experts believe that the formation of cellulite is related to a sluggish lymphatic system because backed up fluid “sticks” to fat cells causing cellulite.
- a congested lymphatic system causes waste to track back into the tissues, skin, and joints, adding further stress to the liver.
- blood flow and lymph flow run parallel, and decongesting your lymphatic system will help your vascular system immensely.
- A Congested Lymphatic System Is Unable To Circulate And Eliminate Waste.
- Lymphatic Decongestion Facilitates The Body’s Own Ability To Heal Itself.
- Even Healthy And Active People Can Have Lymphatic Congestion!
ABOUT ELECTRO-LYMPHATIC DECONGESTIVE THERAPY
Your lymphatic system is your primary defense against bacteria, virus, and fungus and is primarily responsible for your immune function. It is comprised of lymphoid organs, lymph nodes, and the channels and ducts that connect them. It is responsible for supplying plasma rich protein to your blood as well as carrying away toxins. Lymphocytes (white blood cells residing in the lymph nodes) fight infections, so if the lymphatic system is congested, the whole immune function is compromised.
Most ailments are linked to a congested lymphatic system and compromised immune function. Chronic disease often occurs at the sight of lymph nodes. For men, the inguinal nodes in the crease of the groin are the primary channel for release of accumulated toxins from the prostate. For women, the axillary nodes in the armpit are the primary channel for releasing accumulated toxins from the breasts.
Since the lymphatic system has no pump of its own, it is at high risk for blockage. Contributing factors can include: illness, tight fitting clothes (ties, bras, jockey shorts, pantyhose), lack of exercise, injuries (bumps, bruises), exposure to heavy metals and other toxins, surgery, stress, and not drinking enough water.
When lymph becomes thick, sticky and laden with toxins, its ability to circulate and eliminate waste is impaired. This congestion and toxicity reduces the electrostatic field of the proteins in the fluids and contributes to its thickening and clumping.
Signs of an impaired lymphatic system can include: frequent colds or flu, sinus problems, lymphedema, heart disease, fibrocystic breasts, cellulite, enlarged prostate, cancer. Fortunately, even severe impairment of lymphatic health can be restored with lymphatic decongestive therapy.
Most people are unaware that we all have Compromised cells circulating through our body and that the lymphatic and immune system is what keeps them in check. When the lymphatic system is congested, Compromised cells have the perfect environment to propagate. Electro-lymphatic decongestive therapy can assist your body’s natural process of eliminating Compromised cells. It supports preventive maintenance as well as boosting the immune system after cancer treatment.
benefits of lymphatic decongestion
Completely painless and drug-free, relax (or sleep) while your lymphatic system is gently stimulated to provide you with the following benefits:
- detoxifies the bodily tissues
- removes pathogens via the lymph system
- supports breast health (including post-mastectomy)
- supports prostate health (including enlarged prostate)
- relieves discomfort from fibrocystic and tender breasts
- promotes T-cell development (assists persons who are HIV positive)
- regenerates tissue, including burns, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles
- reduces edema (swelling) and lymphedema of many origins
- reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- relieves chronic joint and muscle pain
- assists with weight loss and alleviates cellulite tissue
- supports preventive health maintenance
why it is needed
While the body contains three times more lymph fluid than blood, the blood has a pump (the heart), the lymph depends on the movement of our muscles to pump lymph through its vessels. The less we move, the more stagnant the lymph system becomes. Sedentary lifestyles, illness, toxins, constipation, poor diet and nutrition cause the lymphatic system to become overloaded, congested, and clogged.
With lymphatic decongestion:
- the lymphatic system is cleansed and stagnation is released
- immune function is enhanced
- general health improves
- overall energy is increased
how it works
Lying on a massage table, the glass wands are glided over the skin along the lymph channels in the direction of the ducts. With the body’s fluids acting as conductors of electricity, the special frequencies of electricity and sound break down the congested lymph. Both the front and back of the body are treated. Drinking plenty of water before and after the session aids in the removal of toxins, thereby minimizing the symptoms of detoxification. Accommodations can be made for those unable to lie flat.
The XP2 is state-of-the-art in electro-sound lymphatic drainage instrumentation. It breaks down congested lymph fluid in a two-step process:
STEP 1 – while the client rests comfortably on a massage table (client is draped/Covered for Modesty. The only area exposed is The area being treated), we increase electrostatic tension and stimulate lymphatic drainage by using the XP2, a high-frequency electro-sound therapy machine. This device contains hand-blown (lead free) glass bulbs containing rare noble gases (argon, xenon, krypton), the combination of which devitalizes bacteria, viruses, etc. The electric charges stimulate, re-polarize and re-establish ideal frequency and energy ofindividual cells and tissues and decongest the entire lymphatic system; producing a mild heating effect, increasing circulation, activating lymph, breaking up blockages, detoxifying, and enhancing immunity.
STEP 2 -Lymph (fat and cellulite) is directed manually along the limbs and torso (always in the direction of the ducts) with two probes of a micro current stimulator on the XP2, delivering a frequency-specific signal. This stimulates the lymphatic system and increases circulation, proper elimination, detoxification, cell nourishment, and majorly boosts immunities.
The energies emitted are electrical, sound harmonics, and light which work to open the lymphatic system, improving lymphatic flow and accelerated detoxification of tissues.
how many treatments will be needed
As with any natural or alternative therapy, it varies on the individual and their health conditions and weaknesses. Each person heals at his own pace. You can, however, reap immediate benefits for some acute conditions, while more chronic issues will require several treatments.
Thermography is an excellent tool for monitoring lymphatic congestion and subsequent improvement through lymphatic decongestive therapy. All disease grows in a congested environment and supporting healthy lymph flow is essential to overall health.
who can benefit
Anyone with a desire to improve health can benefit from this non-invasive therapy, unless certain contra-indications exist (ie: pregnancy, organ transplant, pacemaker, deep vein thrombosis). Call to find out if you are a candidate for this therapy, or to make an appointment: 813-309-3039 .